The Regenerate Thumbnails plugin helps you to optimize and resize your featured images on the homepage to the right dimensions. In the most cases this plugin will come handy if you’re having a already existing content. To make sure all your blog images on the homepage look the same just as they do on the demo versions follow the instructions below.
How to use the Plugin?
- Navigate to Plugins => Add New and search for Regenerate Thumbnails by Ales Mills. Install & activate the plugin!
- Navigate back to your WP dashboard and click on Tools => Regenerate Thumbnails.
- Leave the boxes unticked and please click on the second button which reads ‘Regenerate Thumbnails for the XX Featured Images Only.
- The XX stands for the number of Images you like to regenerate, so it’s different from case to case that’s why I use the default XX for the illustration.
- This may take some time. Wait until the process is finished and successfully executed.