The My Boutique Themes myb Post Widget allows to show and display certain blog posts on the homepage beside the already included blog posts. This is a great way to focus on some posts that you like to promote or are very important to you that you like to be payed special attention to. The widget allows you to decide from a couple of options like which category or which type of blog posts. Get inspiration with our demo versions on how to use the My Boutique Themes Post Widget.
How to use it?
- Navigate to Appearance → Widgets.
- Look for the myb Post Widget from the available widgets and drag it to any widget area you like.
- In most of our examples we place it either on the widget area Before Content Homepage or After Content Homepage. Feel free to place it anywhere you like.
- After finding the right place for the widget you can start adjusting the widget on how you want to use it.
- Decide the appearance of widget form the available options like giving it a title, choosing type of post, choosing which category it should display, the number of posts that it show, the number of columns and optionally if it should be carousel or not as well as if you like to be full width.
- Don’t forget to click on save to secure your progress!