The My Boutique Themes myb Featured Post Widget allows you to place a blog post as the featured post next to your slider. This way you can let your readers pay extra attention to the one specific post you want to promote or has a special meaning to you. This feature only works if you have setup the right slider option. Please set your slider option to Slider + Widget Area to use the myb Featured Post Widget.
How to use it?
- Navigate to Appearance → Widgets.
- Look for the myb Featured Post Widget from the available widgets and drag it to the Top Featured Area. This area was extra built for this widget.
- After you’ve put the widget to its widget area you can start adjusting the widget on which blog post it should display.
- Decide the appearance of widget by giving it a title. The title will be displayed in a special font just like in the demo version.
- Don’t forget to click on save to secure your progress!