Welcome to your Instagram Page feature of your myb Themes WordPress Theme. This feature functions similar as LinkTree and allows you to give your readers a great way to explore things you like to share. In other words let your followers decide what they want to explore.
How to use the Instagram Page Feature?
The process includes actually two parts so bare with me and follow the steps one by one to successfully setup your Instagram Page.
- We start off by creating a new Page. Navigate to Pages → Add New.
- On the right hand side of your page editor you’ll see the meta box Page Attributes. Please leave parent option as default and choose for the newly created page the template option InstaLinks. Click on save to secure your progress.
- After we created our page we can now move to creating a new menu.
- Navigate to Appearance → Menus.
- Create a new Menu and add any Categories, Posts, Pages and Links you like to it.
- Now please check the box which reads InstaLinks Page Menu to make sure it gets the right styling. Don’t forget to click on save to secure your progress!
- Awesome job! You’ve done it. Please go back to your created page and click on view page to see the end result.
Pro Tip: We recommend you to use the Instagram Page URL for your Instagram Bio or any other Social Media Channel Bio.